- 一个是 courage
- 一个是 principle
The Standard value you walk past, is the standard value you accept. That goes for all of us, but especially those, who by their rank, have a leadership role.
守破离 的方法 shu ha rui
- Agile is a way of working based on a set of Principles and values.
- Courage, Respect and Trust are three key agile values.
- The first principle is to begin with clarity of the outcomes and let it guide every step along the way.
- Listen, Iterate, learn and course correct are the basics of principle two.
- Self directing teams unleash innovation.
- The practices of Agile make the principles and values come alive by changing behavior.
- Mood marbles, social contract and stand-ups are three Angile practices!
- Getting shared understanding of a common goal is the leaders first task.
- In order to do more, you have to throttle the funnel.
- Total cycle time can be improved if you reduce the work in progress.
- Teams should be loosely coupled and tightly aligned.
- Small, cross-functional teams, aligned to customer value are the best way to structure teams.
- The three types of work that Agile can be used for are Strategy, Project and options work.
- Iterations help us iterate, time box and focus.
- while Agile won’t necessarily impore capability, it will highlight it.
- The first step in using Agile for Operations is to visualize the work.
- The two stages of Agile for project type work are discover and deliver.